Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Agadilbar
Agadilbar was proposed for deletion. This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record. The result of the debate was delete.
- POV rant in first person with (as far as i can tell) no encyclopedic content. Lots of uninteglibable html/email code at the top and bottom. Looks like an opinion piece by the user Agadilbar with only 1 edit. Couldn't think of a reason to speedy. BrokenSegue 17:26, 25 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. No useful content. Looks like a cut-and-paste from the source of another Wiki or blog site, unformatted and possible copyvio, but let's not waste time on it. The creator has already been sent a welcome, even before their work was listed here, which is a welcome change! Andrewa 18:38, 25 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete. Rje 18:39, 25 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Speedy Delete as pure spam (it's even still got part of the header), otherwise as PoV rant, orig. res., political ad. Wyss 20:11, 25 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete, lots of poorly edited dribble. Megan1967 01:00, 26 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Requests for money should be speedy deleted (not a vote). 22.214.171.124 04:47, 26 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete Not an article, no chance of encyclopedic. - Amgine 00:45, 27 Dec 2004 (UTC)
- Delete.Mikkalai 03:38, 27 Dec 2004 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like some other VfD subpages, is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion or on the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.