Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up umpire in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An umpire, or referee, is a person of authority in a number of sports games.
Specific sports umpires include:
- Umpire (Australian rules football)
- Umpire (baseball)
- Umpire (cricket)
- Umpire (field hockey)
- International Umpire of Sailing
Umpire may also refer to:
- HMS Umpire, Royal Navy ships
- Umpire (law), an arbitration officer in the United States
- Crown Umpire, the chief arbitrator under the British Unemployment Insurance Act of 1911
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Umpire.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.