Template talk:Infobox F1 team
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Infobox F1 team template.
|WikiProject Formula One||(Rated Template-class)|
Is "Tyres" needed any more?
- I've raised the matter at WP:F1 for wider visibility. DH85868993 (talk) 22:52, 14 February 2009 (UTC)
Personally, I would prefer to retain the shaded background for the "2009 Formula One season" and "Formula One World Championship Career" headings, for consistency with Template:Infobox former F1 team. DH85868993 (talk) 09:12, 28 July 2009 (UTC)
- Trivial to do, if there's consensus. Just need to add a value for headerstyle, as with the other infobox. Chris Cunningham (not at work) - talk 09:14, 28 July 2009 (UTC)
- I agree; I think it looks better with the shaded headings.--Midgrid(talk) 15:29, 29 July 2009 (UTC)
Entering the website in the table
What would people think about the entering of a parent company field in the template? It would only show if there was actaully a parent company, which there is for most teams:
Team - Parent Company
- McLaren - McLaren Group Limited
- Scuderia Ferrari - Ferrari S.p.A. or Fiat S.p.A
- BMW Sauber - BMW AG
- Renault F1 - Renault S.A.
- Toyota Racing - Toyota Motor Corporation
- Scuderia Toro Rosso - Red Bull GmbH
- Red Bull Racing - Red Bull GmbH
- WilliamsF1 - Williams Grand Prix Engineering Ltd.
- Force India
- Brawn GP
- Team US F1
- Campos Grand Prix - Campos Meta1 S.A.
- Manor Grand Prix - Manor Grand Prix Racing
- Lotus F1 Team - 1Malaysia F1 Team Sdn Bhd