Luis Herrero-Tejedor Algar
Luis Francisco Herrero-Tejedor Algar (born 4 October 1955 in Castellón de la Plana) was a Spanish politician and Member of the European Parliament with the People's Party, part of the European People's Party and sat on the European Parliament's Committee on Culture and Education.
He is a substitute for the Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs, a member of the Delegation for relations with the countries of Central America and a substitute for the Delegation to the EU-Mexico Joint Parliamentary Committee.
- B.A. in Journalism and Information Sciences (University of Navarre)
- Director of Diario Mediterráneo
- Deputy director for news at the Antena 3 radio station
- Editor-in-chief of Época magazine
- Political correspondent for the Antena 3 television channel
- Director of the midday news programme and the evening news on the Antena 3 television channel
- Director of the La Linterna news programme on the COPE channel
- Director of the programme 'La Mañana' on the COPE channel
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Luis Herrero.|
- Personal profile of Luis Herrero-Tejedor Algar in the European Parliament's database of members
- Declaration (PDF) of financial interests (in Spanish)
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament from Spain is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|