Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up serendipity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Serendipity is an accidental lucky discovery.
Serendipity may also refer to:
- Serendipity (film), 2001 film starring Kate Beckinsale and John Cusack
- Serendipity (book series), written by Stephen Cosgrove
- Serendipity the Pink Dragon, an anime television series based on the book series
- Serendipity (U.K. TV series), British arts and crafts television series in 1973
- Serendipity (U.S. TV series), local KNBC children's series broadcast in the 1970s
- "Serendipity", an episode of the TV series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
- Serendipity, a character played by Salma Hayek in the film Dogma
- Serendipity singers, a 1960s American folk group
- Serendipity (Mike Garson album), 1986
- Serendipity (Walt Dickerson album), 1977
- Serendipity, an album by Premiata Forneria Marconi
- "Serendipity", a song on the album Barenaked Ladies Are Men by Barenaked Ladies
- "Serendipity", a song on the album Amaranthe by Amaranthe
- "Serendipity", a song by Angelina Pivarnick featuring Adam Barta
- "Serendipity", a song on the album Once Only Imagined by The Agonist
- "Serendipity" (BTS song)
- "Serendipity" (Mai Kuraki song)
- Serendipity 3, a restaurant and boutique started in New York City
- Serendipity Beach, a famous beach in Sihanoukville, South Cambodia
- Serendipity (software), a PHP based blog and web-based content management system.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Serendipity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.