Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up screensaver in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Screen Savers or screensaver or variation, may refer to:
- Screensaver, computer programs intended to preserve CRT monitors from "burn-in"
- The Screen Savers, a technology-oriented television program that aired on TechTV and later G4
- XScreenSaver, X/Windows screensaver collection
- Flying toaster screensaver
- The New Screen Savers, technology webcast on TWIT.tv
- Screenslaver, a character from Disney/Pixar film The Incredibles 2
- Screen (disambiguation)
- Saver (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Screen Savers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.