(Redirected from Inputs)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up input in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Input may refer to:
- Input (computer science), the act of entering data into a computer or data processing system
- Information, any data entered into a computer or data processing system
- Invisible potion
- Input method
- Input device
- Input (talk show)
- Input (typeface)
- International Public Television Screening Conference (INPUT), an international public television organization
- Input port (disambiguation)
- Independent variable in a mathematical function
- In economics, a factor of production, a resource employed to produce goods and services
- Advice (opinion), an opinion or recommendation offered as a guide to action or conduct, or a contribution to a discussion.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Input.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.