Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Castilian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Castilian (sometimes spelled Castillian) usually refers to something of, from, or related to Castile, including:
- Castilian people, an ethnic group from Castile
- Spanish language, or Castilian language, a Romance language that originated in Castile
- Crown of Castile, a former state on the Iberian Peninsula
- Kingdom of Castile, a former kingdom on the Iberian Peninsula
- Castile and León, an autonomous community of Spain
- Castile–La Mancha, an autonomous community of Spain
- Castilian Spanish, a variety of the Spanish language
- SS Castilian, a 1919 British ship
- The Castilian, a 1963 film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Castilian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.